Use promo code TECHWOMEN10 for $10 off
Join some prominent experts in clean technology to find out where we are going over the next 20 years. Solar, wind, and wave energy are all considered clean tech. What about nuclear and ethanol, which have been considered clean by some, but raise other concerns? Is water the new oil? Saving energy may be more important than generating it. What about clean air, energy efficiency, and storage? How will the Internet of Things play into this space, in terms of facilitating and making clean tech more mainstream?
About the Panelists:
• Moderator: Lisa Ann Pinkerton, Founder of San Francisco’s Women in Cleantech and Sustainability
• Nancy E. Pfund, Founder and Managing Partner of DBL Partners
• Neha Ruikar, Senior Product Development Controls Engineer at Bloom Energy
• Karen Zelmar, Director of Energy Efficiency Programs at PG&E
• Teresa Zhang, Sr Manager, Global Design and Engineering at SunEdison
Virginia Klausmeier, CEO and co-founder of Sylvatex
Registration & Networking: 6-7pm
Welcome & Panel: 7-8:30pm
Informal Networking with the presenter: 8:30-9pm
WHERE & WHEN
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
650 Page Mill Road
Palo Alto, CA
Thursday, July 23, 2015 – 06:00PM to 09:00PM
WCS Networking Playdate
National Solar Media Chat
Politics and You!
Happy Hour & Speed Networking
Tips for a Great Resume
Is a Zero Waste Lifestyle Possible?
Batteries: When Will They Be Ready for Prime Time?
Intersolar Happy Hour
Where Is Transportation Going?
Career & Personal Development Workshop
WCS Talks 2016
An archive of all our past events can be found on Meetup.