American Solar is recruiting for the following positions:
To apply: Please click here to view all job descriptions and to apply or apply in person @ 475 Gate 5 Rd. #119 Sausalito, CA 94965.
About American Solar
American Solar Corporation is the leading installer of high-quality solar systems for energy-smart homes and businesses in Northern California. On the leading edge of the smart energy revolution and with over 30 years of accumulated expertise in our field, we have completed over 100 Megawatts of solar and related clean energy projects to date. And we are not done. We envision a future where many more homes and businesses are using energy systems that are as smart as they are beautiful.
Position: Account Executive, Technology/Sustainability PR - (182369)
Location: San Francisco
Science and technology are helping solve issues like climate change and hunger. In Edelman’s Technology practice, we know that communications play a tremendous role fostering adoption of these solutions.
Our team works hand-in-hand with corporate reputation, social purpose, brand marketing, employee experience, digital, influencer and creative experts to build meaningful campaigns for our clients. We’re fortunate to work with brands using innovation to solve major energy, transportation, housing and agricultural challenges.
If this sounds like a world for you, Edelman has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join the Social Innovation team, which is part of the technology practice in our San Francisco office! This vital position will work on a diverse range of consumer and B2B clients focused on renewable energy, electric vehicles and green building.
As an Account Executive, you will contribute to daily account work by managing projects and junior staff. You will learn Edelman’s Communications Marketing processes/approaches and bring them to life for a variety of exciting clients.
This is a great opportunity to bring your experience in public relations and your understanding of the sustainability and technology sectors to Edelman. Not to mention, you’ll be surrounded by smart (and fun) people, and work in a vibrant office in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District.
To Apply: Find the full job description here and apply.
Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm that partners with many of the world's largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Among its many honors, the firm was awarded the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR, named one of 2018 "Agencies to Watch" by Advertising Age and "Global Agency of the Year" by both the Homes Report and PRWeek, and cited five times by Glassdoor as one of the "Best Places to Work." Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
Metrus Energy is recruiting for the following positions:
Location: San Francisco or other key market
To apply: Please click here to view all job descriptions and to apply or reach out to them at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Metrus Energy
Metrus Energy is a full-service specialty finance company, providing project development and financing services for energy and water efficiency retrofit projects at commercial, industrial and institutional facilities. Through its comprehensive range of financing solutions, Metrus pays for all upfront and ongoing project costs, providing facilities with the immediate operational and environmental benefits of impactful efficiency measures without the capital expense. Metrus enables customers to treat energy and water efficiency as resources that improve their bottom line and enhance corporate sustainability. Metrus is a well-established efficiency financing leader and is the creator of the Efficiency Services Agreement (ESA) structure that has been utilized to finance numerous large-scale efficiency-as-a-service retrofit projects in the United States. Metrus’ ESA is analogous to power purchase agreements (PPAs) which have been utilized by major facilities to finance and implement renewable energy projects. Metrus was also selected as a key financial partner under the U.S. Department of Energy and White House’s Better Buildings Challenge (BBC) program.
Position: Business Development Manager
Station A is seeking a professional passionate about clean energy to help manage the business development and commercial operations as we scale our business.
They will be responsible for:
● Developing and managing commercial relationships with the following market segments: o Clean energy project developers o Clean energy technology providers o Energy users (building owners and managers) o Utilities o Clean energy project capital providers
● Structuring and negotiating commercial agreements, including software subscriptions, success-based agreements, and measurement and verification agreements
● Helping to build and develop a commercial strategy, including sales, pricing, and marketing strategies to acquire platform users and customers across the segments above
● Working with the technical teams to prioritize development and identify business requirements for product functionality
● Representing Station A at conferences, tradeshows, events, and other engagements
● Helping to shape the strategy and growth of the company, including helping build a team
In order to be successful in this role, we believe that an ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
● At least 3 years of clean energy industry and/or software company experience in business development, sales, and marketing
● Strong negotiation skills with a track record of execution
● Proven ability to work within cross-functional and technical teams
● Relevant domain knowledge a plus: experience pricing, selling, and marketing software products or commercial expertise and exposure within the clean energy project life cycle
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
● Enthusiastic and passionate about the Station A mission
If interested in this position, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
About Station A
Station A is a software company with a mission to automate clean energy development to enable a carbon-neutral future. Our platform provides clean energy developers and energy users the insight they need to take any building to zero carbon emissions. Our growing user network works together to originate, design, and execute clean energy projects.
Station A spun-out of NRG Energy, Inc., the largest IPP in the U.S. We are currently a team of four co-founders, based in San Francisco, CA, and recently closed a round of venture funding that we plan to use to scale quickly. We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to help build a company that transitions the world to 100% clean energy.