Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Culver City, CA
Flux Energy Systems is hiring an Electrical Engineer to support our portfolio of solar, microgrid
and battery storage projects. This is the perfect opportunity for an engineer with 5+ years of
experience to work with a variety of exciting new technologies. You will help us develop our
project designs, solidify our project templates, and research new products. This position is
based in Culver City, CA, and you will report to the president.
Working at Flux requires the ability to work independently and an eagerness to learn about the
alternative energy industry. Our clients move at a fast pace, so we do too. We work hard and
efficiently and constantly seek improvements for us and our clients. Flux is a small but growing
team, so there are plenty of opportunities for learning and career growth!
Required Skills and Qualities:
• Knowledge of NEC, IFC, CBC
• Previous design experience in the solar, battery, microgrid or related industry
• Drive to come up with the best solutions for renewable energy projects.
• Enthusiasm for identifying all design constraints and limiting
• Eager to learn, teach, collaborate and critique.
• Attention to detail and strong time management skills
• Interest in energy, electricity, solar, batteries, new technology
• PVSyst, 3D CAD, ETAP
• BA or BS in Electrical Engineering or Physics
• What other skills can you bring to the team?
• ETAP or similar software for Arc Flash and breaker coordination.
• Utility coordination for interconnection applications
To Apply: Please submit a resume and a customized cover letter to
contact [at] fluxenergysystems.com.
About Flux Energy Systems
Flux Energy Systems is a project management, engineering and technical consulting company
that assists contractors, developers, and product innovators with solar, battery, and electric
vehicle projects. Our expertise in implementation allows us to tackle exciting projects with the
newest technologies and aggressive schedules. By collaborating with our clients, we provide the
leadership and organization that drives projects to their schedule, budget and quality targets.
Working at Flux Energy Systems will get you involved in some of the most innovative solar,
battery storage and microgrid projects in the country. Our client’s ideas are changing the world,
and we get to help do it!