Position: Project Manager
Location: Berkeley, CA
Lucid, part of the Acuity Brands portfolio, is seeking a dynamic Project Manager to own the implementation of our platform for a diverse portfolio of organizations to help them reach their energy/water/gas efficiency targets. The Project Manager will work with solution architects, integration engineers, application support specialists, installation contractors, and hardware vendors to deliver advanced enterprise software to a sophisticated customer base. Success as a PM at Lucid is determined by your ability to monitor complex technical details while balancing high-level customer KPIs with optimal operational efficiency. The PM role is an amazing opportunity to employ and grow your expertise across the building performance life cycle at a rapidly growing Oakland-based cleantech company.
◦ For many concurrent projects, maintain regular status communication with customers, team, and management coordinating project plans, timelines, and tasks
◦ Establish a complete and accurate understanding of the scope of work to integrate software and hardware systems with Lucid's software and deliver licensed feature set
◦ Employ a hybrid project management approach to achieve customer goals under designated constraints
◦ Collaborate with the solutions architecture and sales teams to define and initiate strategic implementation plans for new and existing customers
◦ Oversee and troubleshoot activities related to systems integration, application configuration, technical support, data quality assurance, and training
◦ Execute work under established SLAs, performance metrics, and industry best practices
◦ Collaborate with other team members to continually improve service delivery processes
◦ Work with the product team to prioritize bug fixes and feature developments required by customers and the Customer Operations team
To apply: Click here for full job description and to apply.
We make it easier—and faster—to transform building operations data into performance improvements that save money, enhance sustainability, and drive employee productivity. Learn more here.