Position: Business Development Manager
Station A is seeking a professional passionate about clean energy to help manage the business development and commercial operations as we scale our business.
They will be responsible for:
● Developing and managing commercial relationships with the following market segments: o Clean energy project developers o Clean energy technology providers o Energy users (building owners and managers) o Utilities o Clean energy project capital providers
● Structuring and negotiating commercial agreements, including software subscriptions, success-based agreements, and measurement and verification agreements
● Helping to build and develop a commercial strategy, including sales, pricing, and marketing strategies to acquire platform users and customers across the segments above
● Working with the technical teams to prioritize development and identify business requirements for product functionality
● Representing Station A at conferences, tradeshows, events, and other engagements
● Helping to shape the strategy and growth of the company, including helping build a team
In order to be successful in this role, we believe that an ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
● At least 3 years of clean energy industry and/or software company experience in business development, sales, and marketing
● Strong negotiation skills with a track record of execution
● Proven ability to work within cross-functional and technical teams
● Relevant domain knowledge a plus: experience pricing, selling, and marketing software products or commercial expertise and exposure within the clean energy project life cycle
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
● Enthusiastic and passionate about the Station A mission
If interested in this position, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Station A
Station A is a software company with a mission to automate clean energy development to enable a carbon-neutral future. Our platform provides clean energy developers and energy users the insight they need to take any building to zero carbon emissions. Our growing user network works together to originate, design, and execute clean energy projects.
Station A spun-out of NRG Energy, Inc., the largest IPP in the U.S. We are currently a team of four co-founders, based in San Francisco, CA, and recently closed a round of venture funding that we plan to use to scale quickly. We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to help build a company that transitions the world to 100% clean energy.